Author’s Note: Neither I nor The Pyzdek Institute endorse any candidate for any office.
Americans deserve a government that is both limited and efficient. They deserve to have politicians that look for ways to save taxpayer money and get back to a balanced budget. One way to get there would be to apply Lean Six Sigma to every aspect of the federal government, which could save taxpayers over $500 billion a year. The Lean Six Sigma Group on LinkedIn will hold its first of many Lean Six Sigma networking calls. The first call is to focus on the first topic will be on “How Lean Six Sigma can be used to Reduce Government Waste and/or Value Creation by $500B.”
- Mr. Newt Gengrich, candidate for President of the United States.
- Thomas Pyzdek, Author of The Six Sigma Handbook
- Dr. Mikel Harry, co-author of Lean Six Sigma
- Jim Bowie, author of Lean Acres
- Vanessa Lovitt, Director of the Process Excellence Network
- Joseph Paris, President of XONITEK
If you plan to attend please act quickly. There is a limit of 1000 persons on the call and the limit is being approached rapidly. If you work in the Six Sigma field, please join Newt for a conference call so he can listen and learn from you, get your feedback and ideas, and answer your questions – so together we can shrink and reform government to get back to a balanced budget.
Wednesday, August 17
RSVP for the call-in details