As the author of the Six Sigma Handbook, my publisher gives me a few free copies of the new editions. To celebrate the third edition coming out this fall, I’m going to autograph and give away my free copies. All you need to do to enter is to register on this site and leave a comment on this post. Starting on the day I receive my complementary copies from McGraw-Hill, I will pick a winner at random, and contact them through email (make sure your account has a valid email to have a chance to win.) From there you will have seven calendar days to respond with a valid USPS shipping address to claim your prize, a personally signed copy of the new Third Edition of The Six Sigma Handbook! If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be selected. If winners consent, we will publish their names on the site as comments to this posting.
Note to Paul Keller, coauthor of the third edition: you’re not eligible!
For legal reasons, this contest is only open to shipping addresses in the United States.
Book Giveaway Winners (5 books to be given away)
- October 19, winner. Congratulations to our first winner Rick Kennedy, Albuquerque, NM.
- October 26, winner. Congratulations to Cheryl Gallagher-Hall, Richmond, VA.
- November 2, winner. Congratulations to Joseph M. Sokalski, Marlton, NJ.
- November 9, site user krishnasunkara has been notified. Awaiting a USA mailing address. November 16, krishnasunkara did not respond in time.
- November 16, two new user names drawn. Congratulations to A.G. (Mona) of Bristow, VA. and Mike T of Wyoming, MI.
- November 23, our final winner is David Sullivan, Coventry, RI.