Article Revised: March 26, 2019
Thomas Pyzdek will be speaking at WCBF’s 5th Annual Lean Six Sigma Summit at The Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort. Tom will deliver the day one opening address at 8:30AM Wednesday, June 24. Topic: Leading your organization into the future using Lean & Six Sigma.
Conference overview: Chicago, June 23-26 2009. 54 Thought-Leading Speakers, 20 Tracks, 13 Workshops, 30 Real-Life Case-Studies
WCBF’s Annual Lean Six Sigma Summit is the biggest and best event to date, with a comprehensive agenda and plenty of new features.
For this summit, WCBF is bringing together many powerful case studies that represent a broad cross-section of disciplines and expertise in Lean Six Sigma – all industries will be covered (Manufacturing, Service and Transactional Environments).
By attending this crucial conference you will:
- Learn how to effectively confront the barriers for the deployment of Lean and Six Sigma
- Gain practical insights into how organizations across various industries are successfully deploying Lean and Six Sigma
- Network with your peers, get your questions answered and share valuable insights
Wherever you are on the Six Sigma journey, this is the Summit for you. The unique Summit agenda and workshops are tailored to meet your needs:
- Agenda tailored for POTENTIAL USERS, NEW USERS AND SOHISTICATED USERS to ensure that your level of knowledge and experience is catered for
- High level expert speakers from a wide variety of industries
- Presentations that focus on the issues you want to hear about to help you align Six Sigma and Lean with your organization’s strategic objectives
- Plenty of opportunities for NETWORKING, DISCUSSION and INFORMATION SHARING
- PROJECT ORIENTED case studies on that give a step by step guide to how success is achieved and how challenges can be overcome
- INTEGRATING Six Sigma with other methodologies from your performance improvement toolkit
Take a tour! In this interactive video you will discover what you will learn in our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program.