Mastering JMP® Webcasts
Sept. — Nov. 2011 • Registration required
Each week JMP technical experts will delve into topics to help you master the extensive analysis and data visualization capabilities of JMP statistical discovery software.
Webcasts featuring a variety of topics will be held most Thursdays from 2 to 3 p.m. ET. Each session includes demos, examples, tips and tricks to help you become proficient in the topic of the day. Participants can submit questions to be answered during the session.
View the schedule and register.
- Finding the Best Predictive Model for Your Data, Sept. 29
- Understanding the Impact of Measurement Variability on Quality, Oct. 6
- Predictive Modeling for High Dimensional Data, Oct. 13
- Using Stagewise Experimentation to Find Best Process Conditions, Oct. 20
- Building Forecasting Models, Oct.27
- Uncovering the Structure of Your Data, Nov. 3
- Analyzing Sensory Data to Develop Consumer Products, Nov. 10
- Building Custom Maps That Help Visualize Your Analyses, Nov. 17
Can’t make it to a live webcast? On-demand webcasts are available. View the list of topics.