This interactive lesson provides a 10,000-foot view of Six Sigma and Lean. It provides you with a road-map that will help keep you oriented as you explore the many individual topics and tools in the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge. It shows you how the various parts relate to the overall objective of improving operational processes.
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Over 70 online modules.
- One-year license for the latest version of Minitab.
- 365-day subscription to training site.
- Assignment grading and feedback by Master Black Belt.
- Full certification by The Pyzdek Institute.
- Comprehensive proctored exam.
- Certification project presentation to Master Black Belt.
- Certificate signed by Thomas Pyzdek.
- Certification recorded in our public online database.
- 18 CEUs awarded by The Pyzdek Institute upon successful course completion.
- Online resources (templates, workbooks, forms, video tutorials, etc.).
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors.
- Six Sigma Handbook hardcopy autographed by Thomas Pyzdek for U.S. students and eBook edition for international students.
- Real-time progress reports.
12 monthly payments of:
Pay in full (without software):
12 monthly payments (without software):
Curriculum For This Course
Lean Six Sigma Training developed by Thomas Pyzdek. Integrates the Lean and Six Sigma bodies of knowledge into a comprehensive approach for creating processes that consistently flow value to customers.
The Pyzdek Institute offers courses in Lean Healthcare. Lean Healthcare is an operational excellence methodology that helps create value streams where work flows based on the pull of customer demand.