6 monthly payments of:
The Pyzdek Institute Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt is a professional who is familiar with the basic principles and vocabulary of Lean Six Sigma. A Lean Six Sigma White Belt is typically a person impacted by improvement projects as a stakeholder or who is participating on an improvement project as a team member.
Pyzdek Institute Lean Six Sigma White Belts complete 4 hours of online training including interactive lessons developed and presented by Thomas Pyzdek and pass a comprehensive proctored exam.
LEAN SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT TRAINING INCLUDES:
- 4 online modules.
- 30-day subscription to training site.
- Certification by The Pyzdek Institute.
- Comprehensive proctored exam.
- Certification recorded in our public online database.
- 0.4 CEUs awarded by The Pyzdek Institute upon successful course completion.
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors.
- Real-time progress reports.
12 monthly payments of:
Pay in full (without software):
12 monthly payments (without software):
Curriculum For This Course
Lean Six Sigma Training developed by Thomas Pyzdek. Integrates the Lean and Six Sigma bodies of knowledge into a comprehensive approach for creating processes that consistently flow value to customers.
The Pyzdek Institute offers courses in Lean Healthcare. Lean Healthcare is an operational excellence methodology that helps create value streams where work flows based on the pull of customer demand.