6 monthly payments of:
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a professional who is versed in the basics of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects as a part of a team or conducts small projects on a part time basis. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses an understanding of the aspects within the phases of D-M-C.
Pyzdek Institute Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts complete 40 hours of online training including interactive lessons developed and presented by Thomas Pyzdek and pass a comprehensive proctored exam.
Note: White Belt certification is not a prerequisite for Yellow Belt training.
LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT TRAINING INCLUDES:
- 42 online modules.
- 180-day subscription to training site.
- Full certification by The Pyzdek Institute.
- Comprehensive proctored exam.
- Certification recorded in our public online database.
- 4 CEUs awarded by The Pyzdek Institute upon successful course completion.
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors.
- Real-time progress reports.
12 monthly payments of:
Pay in full (without software):
12 monthly payments (without software):
Curriculum For This Course
Lean Six Sigma Training developed by Thomas Pyzdek. Integrates the Lean and Six Sigma bodies of knowledge into a comprehensive approach for creating processes that consistently flow value to customers.
The Pyzdek Institute offers courses in Lean Healthcare. Lean Healthcare is an operational excellence methodology that helps create value streams where work flows based on the pull of customer demand.