6 monthly payments of:
A 3-hour online overview of the Lean approach to eliminating waste and maximizing work flow. When you have finished this course:
- You will understand what Lean is and why it is important
- You will know about the most important Lean topics, such as value and muda
- You will be familiar with Lean terminology
The estimated time commitment for this course is 3.0 hours. You have 30 days to complete the training.
LEAN OVERVIEW INCLUDES:
- 3 online modules.
- 30-day subscription to training site.
- Certificate by The Pyzdek Institute.
- Comprehensive exam.
- Certificate recorded in our public online database.
- 0.3 CEUs awarded by The Pyzdek Institute upon successful course completion.
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors.
- Real-time progress reports.
12 monthly payments of:
Pay in full (without software):
12 monthly payments (without software):
Curriculum For This Course
Lean Six Sigma Training developed by Thomas Pyzdek. Integrates the Lean and Six Sigma bodies of knowledge into a comprehensive approach for creating processes that consistently flow value to customers.
The Pyzdek Institute offers courses in Lean Healthcare. Lean Healthcare is an operational excellence methodology that helps create value streams where work flows based on the pull of customer demand.