Your cart is currently empty!
Statistical Process Management
Harness the power of Statistical Process Control (SPC) for continuous improvement, enabling you to drive efficiency, quality, and productivity in your organization.
The Pyzdek Institute Statistical Process Management workshop is hands-on and based on a systematic error-proofed workflow. The workshop blends Lean Principles, process behavior charts and proven statistical methods to develop new products, solve difficult process problems, gain new knowledge, and maintain process stability. In addition, the course provides guidance on Process Capability Analysis, insight into common SPC myths and advice to avoid common pitfalls.
This highly visual Pyzdek Institute course teaches a systematic 3-step approach to Statistical Process Management that helps attendees understand their data and make important business decisions. The course content is relevant to the healthcare, plastics, food processing, machining, aerospace, automotive and other manufacturing industries. A Certificate of Accomplishment is issued to attendees that regularly attend and demonstrate a good understanding of the course content.
- Format: Instructor-led
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: On-site or Online
- Duration: 24 Hours
The course can be taught with JMP®, SigmaXL® or Minitab®, statistical software. In either case, attendees should have a good understanding of software fundamentals including navigation, menu structure, data integrity, annotations, and graphing. The course includes a 2-hour online session for those without statistical software experience.
To get the most out of the course, attendees should have their own PC, a recent version of the statistical software, a 2-way headset and a webcam. Two monitors are highly recommended.
Live, Instructor-led Training from Certified Master Black Belts
The Pyzdek Institute Statistical Process Management workshop is delivered live by Certified Master Black Belts, who possess a wealth of experience in applying Lean Six Sigma methodologies and advanced statistical methods across a variety of industries. These seasoned experts not only hold the highest level of Lean Six Sigma certification, but also have a proven track record in leading successful process improvement initiatives.
They bring their practical knowledge to each training session, transforming complex theoretical concepts into actionable strategies. Their interactive approach ensures that participants are actively engaged, fostering a richer learning experience. They are adept at catering to different learning styles and can provide real-time feedback, making the learning process more personalized and effective.
In this course, you will be learning from the best, gaining insights from professionals who have successfully implemented the strategies they teach. With their guidance, you will be equipped to effectively apply statistical methods to reduce costs in your own organization.
Who is this Course Designed for?
This course is designed for R&D/Plant Engineers, Scientists, Supervisors, Managers, Technicians and Six Sigma Belts who need to qualify and maintain measurement systems and inspection systems.
Benefits to attendees
- A proven workflow-based system to properly manage manufacturing processes.
- Detect process problems before disaster strikes.
- Minimize data collection costs and avoid common SPC pitfalls.
- Exposure to many useful statistical principles
- Learn to analyze data and make decisions in a collaborative group environment.
- Major contribution to Operational Excellence, quality award and similar programs
- Improved return on investment in statistical software licenses
- Run better, more cost-effective designed experiments.
|% of time spent
|Hands-on exercises & interpretation of results
For both on-site and online, there are no lectures or PowerPoint presentations. Instead, the instructor uses the following steps for each agenda module:
Examples of Subjects Covered
- Why process behavior charts are the foundation of Continuous Improvement
- Fundamental statistics relevant to SPM
- The 3-step SPM workflow: Work-Evaluate-Decide
- The SPM Workflow Record
- How to minimize data collection costs
- Process behavior chart fundamentals and interpretation
- Short run process behavior charts
- Attribute process behavior charts
- Rare event process behavior charts
- Time-weighted process behavior charts
- SPM tips, tricks & pitfalls
- Four 4-hour segments spread over 4-5 weeks is recommended for online delivery.
- Two 8-hour sequential days are recommended for at-site delivery.
- Other scheduling based on customer need.
Ready to Harness the Power of SPC for Continuous Improvement in Your Organization?
If our Statistical Process Management workshop strikes a chord with your professional needs or those of your team, we are keen to discuss further. Our Certified Master Black Belts are eager to equip you with the skills necessary to drive efficiency, quality, and productivity improvements in your organization.
We acknowledge that each organization has its unique requirements and challenges. Therefore, we are here to offer tailored advice and answer any questions you might have. Whether you’re curious about the course content, the scheduling, software prerequisites, or how this training can benefit your specific role or industry, our team is ready to help.
Contact us today to start your journey towards mastery in Statistical Process Management strategies.