Article Revised: March 28, 2019
Perhaps you’ve heard of Six Sigma before. Perhaps you’ve come here looking for ideas on how to improve your company’s bottom line. Guess what? You’re in the right place, because that’s exactly what Six Sigma training from Pyzdek Institute, LLC can provide!
According to a recent report from Business 2 Community, one of the main benefits of Six Sigma training is that it teaches you to analyze your current operations and find ways to increase the quality of the services and products you offer.
The results of thoughtful analysis aren’t just relegated to finding and fixing defects in your process to improve quality. They also include expanding innovation: finding new ways to do your work better, faster, and with less money. They include encouraging your employees to see their work as more than “just a job,” but as a way to personally participate in projects that will have a positive impact both on the company and the people it serves. They include reducing costs and reducing waste: Wasted time, wasted money.
Consider the facts offered by this report:
- After implementing Six Sigma, Akron Children’s Hospital was able to reduce MRI wait times by 90 percent and decrease the amount of time it took to locate airway supplies in its ER by 63 percent, improving the quality of care provided to its patients.
- After implementing Six Sigma, GE was able to increase its revenue by $300 million in one year.
- After implementing Six Sigma, the U.S. Army saw a savings of $2 billion in one year through projects that streamlined processes, recycled fuel, and managed tasks in a more efficient manner.
- 46 percent of companies who implement Six Sigma see increased innovation, as employees learn to focus on solutions instead of limitations.
- 56 percent of companies who implement Six Sigma see improvements in employee working conditions and safety, as consistency and protocol become the focus of operations.
Take a tour! In this interactive video you will discover what you will learn in our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program.