After reading our blog article, please feel free to leave a message below in the comments area.
Article Revised: March 28, 2019
iSixSigma.com has just released a new video featuring several industry experts, including yours truly. Michael Cyger, CEO of iSixSigma.com asks the expert panel questions that run the gamut of important topics that should be considered by anyone thinking of purchasing Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification. Topics covered include:
- What is the difference between Lean Six Sigma training, a Lean Six Sigma certificate program, and a Lean Six Sigma certification program?
- How can an individual, looking for online Lean Six Sigma training and certification, determine if a training course is academically superficial or complete and rigorous?
- How can students determine if the training provider is responsive?
- How does a student determine if the training they are considering fits with their learning style and is going to be captivating and beneficial for them?
- Does training content need to be updated frequently and how can a student determine if a training course they are considering is updated frequently enough?
- How can a student determine if a training course they are considering will provide a transfer of skills, and not just a cursory overview and basic knowledge of the topics?
- Is coaching of students in online training courses is mandatory today, and if so at what training levels should a coach be provided by an online training provider?
- Is the reputation and prestige of a Lean Six Sigma training provider something that should be considered by a student?
- Does continuing education credit matter when looking at a Lean Six Sigma online training provider?
- How should students think about the pricing options when evaluating training programs?
You can read the transcript here.
Take a tour! In this interactive video you will discover what you will learn in our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program.