After reading our blog article, please feel free to leave a message below in the comments area.
Article Revised: April 26, 2019
With the goal of eliminating waste in a manufacturing or business process, the Pyzdek Institute offers a unique approach to streamlining via Six Sigma. Coupled with the Lean method, this approach provides a formidable set of techniques and tools for minimizing variability in a data set, increasing chances for a favorable outcome. How can Lean Six Sigma improve my business?
- Better leadership makes for better employee engagement and better output
- Education of team members and leaders within organization can be viewed as an investment in the business’s bright future
- Six Sigma implementation pushes business to new heights of achievement through continuous improvement by reducing wasteful processes
- Gain advantage over competitors by cultivating innovation and creativity within your business as a matter of course
- Better quality control of business output from minimization of statistical variability
- Bolster company profits by introducing Six Sigma projects — reported savings per project average around $150,000
Why choose the Pyzdek Institute for Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification?
- Access to free webinars conducted by Thomas Pyzdek, followed by open forums
- Potential qualification for the Lifetime Learning Credit on your tax return
- Absolute coverage of Six Sigma knowledge as defined by International Association for Six Sigma Certification
- Convenient online access to storyboards, narrated lessons, and quizzes pertaining to Six Sigma training
- Extensive and detailed quality training techniques developed by Thomas Pyzdek
- Familiarity with a newer, more effective approach to the DMAIC methodology of Six Sigma
Take a tour! In this interactive video you will discover what you will learn in our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification program.